Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money from friend.

Options
  • 29-09-2011 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi this morning ive recived some cash from friend of mine, and for some reason its still not avaiable. it shows on balance as DR, (dont know what that means)

34534553333.png

can anyone telle me when is this gona be avaiable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Hi this morning ive recived some cash from friend of mine, and for some reason its still not avaiable. it shows on balance as DR, (dont know what that means)

can anyone telle me when is this gona be avaiable?

How/when was the money sent to your account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Kalimah

DR means a bebit balance or overdrawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 richard1989

And when is money gona be avaiable?
    money was sent from internet banking, around 3 days ago, and today this appeared in my account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

It can take up to 5 working days for bank transfers to process.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,395 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Every Bank Transfer I've ever done, whether in the evening, during the day or at the weekend, has transferred immediately, and there have been over 100 of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

As above, but only when its AIB to AIB.

BOI to AIB can be up to 5 days.

I'd call them straight away, I've never seen a screen like that. It always says 0.00 if you have nothing in the account. Could it be you received the money and then a DD wiped out the balance?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 richard1989

Account got closed due fraud or somethin, i was at bank. Now im thinking could that be some kind of scam or what? i never could shop or buy on credit from aib. they just never let.
    Or i just have to unpack my baseball bat and visit the person who did all problems to me ?

Advertisement