Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish toddler playgroup or classes North Dublin

Options
  • 29-09-2011 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know of a Spanish language playgroup for toddlers in the North Dublin area. I can't seem to find one anywhere. There is an Italian one in North Strand Library but no Spanish.

Alternatively Spanish classes for toddlers would be an option if anyone knows of one. My daughter is 18 months old and the only classes that I can seem to find are for 3 years and up. I feel that this is a little late to start her as she is like a little sponge at the moment repeating everything she hears.

I have taught her some Spanish, French and Irish but I think she'd really benefit from interacting with other kids in another language.

Anyone out there that can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 marifi

I am not in North Dublin, but I would like to know if anyone knows of anything like this anywhere. I hope you find something good, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there, found one in Sutton a while back, not sure if it's still running - I think it was called Belingual.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 cfg123

Looking to meet up with other Spanish mothers for a playgroup? have a 5 month old son In Ashbourne/ Meath / Malahide / Swords/ Blanchardstown area. Pm if interested

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement