Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone who can help me order glasses online

Options
  • 29-09-2011 4:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I am a college student. I need suggestions from you guys. Can anyone give me any information on ordering? My older pair is awfully broken last week and I have been blinding all the whole week. I saw <mod snip> online recently and I really like one pair they offer which I haven't seen in my hometown. Do you often order on line? Where do you usually go? When do you usually change for another one? The most important is that how much does one pair costs you? As I am a student, I can't afford that much. What should I pay attention to if order online? BTW, have you ordered from them, how about the quality and service from them? Please be assured that I am not a worker from <mod snip> to do a questionnaire survey. I really need help from you before my ordering. I want to make full use of mine money. Thanks in advance for your kind help!

Comments

Advertisement