Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Female Vocalist required for wedding / party band

Options
  • 29-09-2011 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Replacement lead female vocalist required for up and coming wedding / party band with pub / parties and wedding work booked. PM for further info. Please included brief biography, phone number and links to online samples of your work. Must be willing so sing all genres i.e. pop / rock / r'n'b / country / waltzes / swing / 50's up to chart. Auditions next week.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 superband

Based on kildare / laois border

• Registered Users Posts: 12 superband

Ok, We're back in this position again folks! Female or Male vocalist / frontperson required for wedding / party band with pub / parties and wedding work booked. PM for further info. Please included brief biography, phone number and links to online samples of your work. Must be willing so sing all genres i.e. pop / rock / r'n'b / country / waltzes / swing / 50's up to chart. Auditions next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rosieviolet

Hi there,

My name is Rosemary & I am an experieced singer looking to sing with a band. I sing a variety of genres & have sung with bands in the past. I have demos & videos available. Do you have a website or sample setlist of the kind of stuff you do?

Thanks,

Rosemary

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ciaradublin89

sent you a pm;)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lennon3

Hye I'm 35 year old female singer living in Kildare I have sang with 2 covers band totalling about 10 years I also do some karaoke you can hear my voice on YouTube under kilcullen33 my no is <snip>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

Advertisement