Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - 1st October

Options
  • 28-09-2011 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Sorry lads, there will be no casuals on Saturday in XGC
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Way to Rep the scene

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

Nutrient wrote: »
    I'll have AE

Sweet. I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'll be there. Will someone definitely have AE? I really want to get some AE games in on Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Cobelcog

This sounds great man! I'll definitely be there, can't wait to get in some AE games :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

The Hound wrote: »
    Way to Rep the scene

Nothing to do with rep

This is just a casuals for anyone that doesn't play Street fighter or can't attend Inferno for whatever reason

Hope to see the rest of you when its done and dusted:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭stev0knev022

This thread is just asking for trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭The Hound

Nothing to do with rep

This is just a casuals for anyone that doesn't play Street fighter or can't attend Inferno for whatever reason

Hope to see the rest of you when its done and dusted:)
    I can see that. But still, way to rep the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

AE is dying

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Won't be around, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Can't make it, sorry. :[

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

what about the inferno? its right beside the xgc...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Nutrient what the hell are you at?

Do not start a casuals thread when there's a tournament on in the same city that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Casuals at Inferno.

BAM.

Problem solved.

No.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

There'll probably be casuals at inferno as the stages wear on, like every other inferno, which like every other inferno the people who spend their free time running will no doubt never get a chance to use as they'll be busy working hard, making sure the scene has tournaments to play.

[modhatoff]
    If you don't want to come to Inferno then fine, but show a little class and not actively try to persuade others to not attend.[/modhatoff]

There'll probably be casuals at inferno as the stages wear on, like every other inferno, which like every other inferno the people who spend their free time running will no doubt never get a chance to use as they'll be busy working hard, making sure the scene has tournaments to play.

[modhatoff]
    If you don't want to come to Inferno then fine, but show a little class and not actively try to persuade others to not attend.[/modhatoff]

I haven't tried to "persuade" anyone that attends Inferno at all and if thats how the thread looks then I urge people to read again
    Just doing casuals 2 days a week as usual like whats been happening the past 2-3months

It's a Street Fighter heavy tourney so whoever wants to compete in SF by all means compete

But what about the people in the community that don't play the game, should they not do casuals during Sat because a SF tourney is happening?

I read through the comments and while I don't understand some of the frustrations I do respect them, if you guys don't want a casuals happening then I'll simply edit the thread and cancel it

Even though there is an event on Saturday at the exchange I figure the people that are not attending that will attend casuals

I'll be there for 2.00pm
    Most likely will have Xbox 18 rented out upstairs

I'll have AE and the DLC for MVC3, MK9 and BB:CS2 [exempting Characters]

If you need directions to casuals
    Don't hesitate to ask

Don't forget to leave €5 if you've played quite a bit so we may pay for the consoles.pacman.gif

I'll bring 3rdS OE on USB also
    I haven't tried to "persuade" anyone that attends Inferno at all and if thats how the thread looks then I urge people to read again
    Just doing casuals 2 days a week as usual like whats been happening the past 2-3months

It's a Street Fighter heavy tourney so whoever wants to compete in SF by all means compete

But what about the people in the community that don't play the game, should they not do casuals during Sat because a SF tourney is happening?

I read through the comments and while I don't understand some of the frustrations I do respect them, if you guys don't want a casuals happening then I'll simply edit the thread and cancel it

You are absolutely trying to draw people away from attending Inferno.

Lets for a minute grant you this. Which I don't, but anyway.

Why did you so specifically point out AE in your first post then? For not trying to draw people away it looks very much like trying to draw people away.

Let's then take away this granting:

When BB and Marvel tournaments were happening in XGC, the SF players had a gentlemans agreement not to play it and get in the way.

Casuals have been happening for a lot, lot longer than three months Nutrient and this is something that most people's common sense says we don't do.

You are absolutely trying to draw people away from attending Inferno.

This is a comment I just copy and paste from previous casual threads

I simply forgot to remove AE from the comment, a mistake that is it

read the past threads please

Ok, lets consider this wrapped up. I have no interest in a lets beat up nutrient thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement