Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orb, Sceptre, Throne

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

No way I could fork out over a €100 for an Esslemont novel. Now Erikson on the other hand...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,546 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Really have to get into Malazan. Just read 'Memories of Ice', liked it a lot and for some reason never picked up another book in the series and I read the book back when it came out!
    Have the anniversary edition of Gardens of the Moon sitting in the press, maybe it might get a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

No way I could fork out over a €100 for an Esslemont novel. Now Erikson on the other hand...

I am very tempted.,

Darujistan novels rock,

Krupe as usual, but Daeem Ultor, Kallor, Karsa the big fecker, Raest in a weakening azath, and Baruk are in the city... Is caladan brood still around? The Bridgeburners in Kruls bar with a cellar load of pickled segula........

Whoever the Tyrant king(s) turn out to be they will have to come up against one or all of these bowseys.

Cant wait

Advertisement