Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good poker games in the midlands?

Options
  • 28-09-2011 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi folks,was just wondering does anybody know of any good weekly poker games on around the laois,offaly and kildare area?........nothin to fancy or expensive just your average 30-40 euro pub game.

Im gettin sick of the places that i normally play and would like a change of scenery,i live in laois but dont mind traveling for a good well run game.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

There is a weekly game in the county arms in Birr of a wednesday night, and they usually have 60-70 runners, tbh Ive never played it as I run a pub game on a wed night near Nenagh myself but have heard good reports of it, you'll find more details @ www.irishpokerboards.com and for everything poker wise tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Fieldies Dreams

There is a weekly game in the county arms in Birr of a wednesday night, and they usually have 60-70 runners, tbh Ive never played it as I run a pub game on a wed night near Nenagh myself but have heard good reports of it, you'll find more details @ www.irishpokerboards.com and for everything poker wise tbh

Checked out that game in Birr and heard its well worth the money,couldnt go tonight but a few of us are headin down next week

thanks for the info :D

Advertisement