Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent/Buy movie's through PS3

Options
  • 28-09-2011 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Is there any way of renting/buying dvd's through PS3 in Ireland. I know in UK they have Lovefilm.com but can't find anything like it that work's in Ireland?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 killerboy

Is there any way of renting/buying dvd's through PS3 in Ireland. I know in UK they have Lovefilm.com but can't find anything like it that work's in Ireland?

I didn't know you can buy films off of Lovefilm.com through your PS3?!?!?! What the hellll? How didn't I know this? Tc tc

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭HcksawJimDuggan

According to their ad's and website ya can anyway,

http://www.lovefilm.com/learn/howitworks.html

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

You cant.
    I have lovefilm on PS3 and set it all up.When I went to watch it it said"Not available in your country".
    We are always last of course.
    Xbox has movies...........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭shanered

celj wrote: »
    You cant.
    I have lovefilm on PS3 and set it all up.When I went to watch it it said"Not available in your country".

Don't use the X word in a ps3 thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭celj

shanered wrote: »
    Don't use the X word in a ps3 thread!

I know!Very dangerous thing to do but the OP might have one as well and didn't know!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 johny2011

celj wrote: »
    You cant.

hey hey hey , we have ''M.U.B.I.'' and y'alll beter respect that authority ..

Advertisement