Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sean Maher comes out

Options
  • 28-09-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/26/firefly-playboy-club-actor-sean-maher-comes-out-ga/
    ...........Maher says, while sitting down to chat at Little Dom’s Italian bistro in Los Angeles’ trendy Los Feliz neighborhood, the area where the actor lives with Paul, his partner of nearly nine years, and their two children, Sophia Rose, 4, and Liam Xavier, 14 months. “But, it’s so liberating. It was interesting to be coming to have a conversation that I was always afraid to have.” Despite his trepidation, he adds with a big smile: “This is my coming out ball. I’ve been dying to do this.”...............

:eek:

If you are Firefly fan you will know Sean Maher (Dr. Simon), I'm surprised he was able to hide it so well in Hollywood

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

[QUOTE=JP Liz V1;

:eek:

If you are Firefly fan you will know Sean Maher (Dr. Simon), I'm surprised he was able to hide it so well in Hollywood[/QUOTE]

TBH, I always had that feeling about him and then when I met him.....
    I think most FF fans knew all along too.

Advertisement