Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Quilted Jacket with Large Puffa Collar

Options
  • 28-09-2011 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Does anyone know where I'd get one of these jackets. I saw women everywhere last year wearing them but never saw them in the shops :confused: They're black, quilted, some have belts, they have a large puffed up collar and come down to the middle of your thigh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Scarlet 27

Both Zara and Mango have really nice versions of these coats at the moment. I think they will probably sell out quite quickly as everyone is expecting a bad winter. The ones below are from Mango but Zara also has a good selection.

53012781_02_B.jpg

53012563_09_B.jpg

53012778_02_B.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 ccmcc

Thanks Scarlet,

The first one is pretty much what I'm looking for except the one I'm looking for has a black collar. Will try Zara and see what theirs is like too!! :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I got one in Zara last year and it was only brilliant in the snow! They also look pretty chic, IMO, the belt really smartens it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I got a gorgeous one in Dunnes the other day for 35e. It's black just to the hips with a stretchy belt with a clasp that holds in the waist and gives you great shape!

Gonna get it in a mocha colour too:D

http://www.dunnesstores.ie/fashion.php?id=women&secId=308

Shoot link doesn't work properly but if you go into Casual Coats it's the first one!

Advertisement