Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a drummer and guitarist

Options
  • 27-09-2011 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi there, we're looking for a soul/gospel/rock/blues orientated drummer and guitarist to be a part of our existing Bray Gospel Choir band. We rehearse on Thursdays in Martello in Bray and you can listen to our music on youtube. It's golden soul beats and gospel.

The position is not paid but very enjoyable and high profile gigs happen quite often. If you're interested please let me know and I'll get you to visit us at a rehearsal to see what's going on and we can take it from there.

Our existing active band is a bass player and keyboard player, both amazingly skilled musicians.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭tview

Hi. I know this is a while back. Did you manage to get hold of a guitar player yet? If not , i might be interested.

Advertisement