Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XGC Casuals - 27th September

Options
  • 27-09-2011 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

I'll be there for 2.30/3.00pm
    Most likely will have Xbox 18 rented out upstairs

I'll have AE and the DLC for MVC3, MK9 and BB:CS2 [exempting Characters]

If you need directions to casuals
    Don't hesitate to ask

Don't forget to leave €5 if you've played quite a bit so we may pay for the consoles.pacman.gif

I'll bring 3rdS OE on USB also
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

will try to make this, any ae heads goin? wanna get practice for saturday

• Moderators Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭Azza

I'll be in after 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

Won't be able to make casuals for awhile unfortunately. =[ I've gotta attend other matters again, and mind my house for the next week or two. No long crazy week long trips from home for awhile. Hope you all have a laugh anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

ggs all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Linoud wrote: »
    Won't be able to make casuals for awhile unfortunately. =[ I've gotta attend other matters again, and mind my house for the next week or two. No long crazy week long trips from home for awhile. Hope you all have a laugh anyway!

Giant casuals at Kens place is what I got from this:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Linoud

I don't mind having people over, just not a ****ton. Only have two xboxes and a few screens. :P Live 5 minutes max from a Luas stop too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Linoud wrote: »
    I don't mind having people over, just not a ****ton. Only have two xboxes and a few screens. :P Live 5 minutes max from a Luas stop too.

"Casuals at Kens"

that would be beast

Advertisement