Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Daily life in GCD

• 27-09-2011 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

Hallo everyone,

Stole the idea from the UL forum...

We need a thread to nag and rant about life in GCD.

Here's mine; I missed last week in college so today was my first day. College looked busy, I suppose it's Freshers week so everyone's out and about.
    Sported some hotties too... :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

What GCD are you in? The place has been f*cking dead all week. There were much more people about last year.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

GCD is the Dublin one, hence the D. The place has been pretty dead, surprisingly enough considering it's fresher's week....

I'm really not arsed going in today (dying of a cold :( ) but I'll probably get over it and head in soon. It's too early in the year to be skipping classes :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

GCD is the Dublin one, hence the D. The place has been pretty dead, surprisingly enough considering it's fresher's week....

I'm really not arsed going in today (dying of a cold :( ) but I'll probably get over it and head in soon. It's too early in the year to be skipping classes :pac:

Yeah, I know. It was sarcasm.

I've been to all my classes for the past fortnight. First golden fortnight ever. I'm in 3rd year. Finally decided to stop being a lazy f*cker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dublin, was in college on Tuesday and it was jammers...

In college today and it's dead! Jaysus!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

DjFlin wrote: »
    Yeah, I know. It was sarcasm.

I've been to all my classes for the past fortnight. First golden fortnight ever. I'm in 3rd year. Finally decided to stop being a lazy f*cker.

:pac: Sorry, I'm a bit slow today. Man flu will do that to ya!

Nice one. I've never had a golden fortnight, ever. Oops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Last night was Fresher's Ball, so I guess most were hungover.

Advertisement