Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting cable into house built without it

Options
  • 27-09-2011 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hey there, wondering if anyone might be able to help me.
    Moved into a newly built house about 10 years ago and it was built without cable for the television. This has resulted in Sky being our only option for decent tv and eircom for phone/broadband. Recently I've been looking into other options (namely UPC), but I'm unable to get these without the cable, meaning I'm not on any of their "maps" or "grids".
    Forgetting people's opinions of UPC, I want to know how I'd go about getting the cable installed into my house, so that I might be able to look into further options.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,394 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It probably won't be a problem to get the cable into the downstairs TV, do UPC have cable in your street?

If you're not sure, go to their website and look in the bottom-right corner where you can enter your address and they'll tell you what's available in your area.

http://www.upc.ie/

Advertisement