Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can we see these charred remains?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 4:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭

Now there is some crappy story almost as pathetic as that beleaguered lesbian in Tehran (who turned out to be some bogus dickhead from the US ), coming out of Syria. Of course it has to be brutal in its description, i.e. a "loving female" dismembered....and we can't even show it. Well........no......show us. You had no problem showing Saddam's sons all stitched back together. You couldn't show Osama's body before you fücked into the sea (allegedly)

Go on.....show us this charred woman. We (or at least I) have seen frazzled remains....shït I've even seen US soldiers doing such things.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

Keanooo ? you on the sauce again ? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

here

Caution, may disturb the more Squeamish amongst ye

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTNzdKMLLAZU%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded

allegedley the remains of Fleeing Civilians Hit by Tankfire on sept 10th

anyone know why NATO havent intervened in Syria yet???
    I dont understand it Syria has Oil, surely that qualifies it for 'Liberation'

Mod Edit: I exchanged the embedded video for a link because of it's content.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭gothictwilight

Pretty simple. European powers havent got a load of money invested in oil in Syria. Also Syria has a much better army than Libya had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Here's a piece on some of the differences between the Syrian situation and the Libyan one.

Or we can just settle for "OIL!" as the catch all explanation for everything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭ed2hands

Or we can just settle for "OIL!" as the catch all explanation for everything.

Er strawman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

ed2hands wrote: »
    Er strawman.

Nah, not really.

More like a little mild snarking at what seems to be the willingness to assign the lack/presence of oil as the single factor for anything and everything.

Advertisement