Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funniest prison mod/admin?

Options
  • 27-09-2011 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

Completely random thread I know, I also know that some of you won't even know what the prison forum actually IS; but if you haven't seen it, check it out!

Anyway, who do you think is/was the funniest prison forum mod/admin? I'm not going to put up a poll as I have no idea how many prison mods there have been over the years.

For me, it would have to be Tom Dunne, just because he's so sarcastic to the people who post things like "all mods are ****" etc. Case in point: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056379009 :pac:

So, AH; who is/was the funniest prison mod/admin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

prison forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

Ban him I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Gordon hands down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Fbjm wrote: »
    Completely random thread I know, I also know that some of you won't even know what the prison forum actually IS; but if you haven't seen it, check it out!

Anyway, who do you think is/was the funniest prison forum mod/admin? I'm not going to put up a poll as I have no idea how many prison mods there have been over the years.

For me, it would have to be Tom Dunne, just because he's so sarcastic to the people who post things like "all mods are ****" etc. Case in point: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056379009 :pac:

So, AH; who is/was the funniest prison mod/admin?

Hes a dick:p

• Registered Users Posts: 33,057 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Balfie wrote: »
    Gordon hands down.

Gordon hands down what...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Gordon hands down what...?

Bans???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Go straight to Jail do not pass go

Advertisement