Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWO deleting June 2011

Options
  • 26-09-2011 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭

I am apt to drink a lot when I am out for a night, so when a friend recently asked me how I had gotten on during my "forays" over the summer, I didn't think it odd that I couldn't recall much of what had happened during the month of June. Normally I simply can't recall how I got home, but this time I couldn't recall where I had gone on any of the weekends.

Today my boss asked me if I could print out a copy of my CV. I was a little confused because I was certain I had emailed it to him prior to starting my current job. "No worries" I thought, "it will still be in my sent items on gmail." To my shock none of the emails I sent during the month of June were anywhere to be found on my gmail account. I contacted my local Private Investigator and he sent me this report on the matter. Note that a certain bkc56 (presumably an NWO operative) repeatedly tries to brush any queries under the carpet.

Have other boardsies found parts of their gmails accounts or their minds erased?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

You should use hotmail,mine has plenty of sent items in june

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Drink less and backup your emails.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement