Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integral Micro Lite 16GB Flash Drive - €18.99 @ Argos

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭

Seems like a good bargain to me, very cheap for a 16GB Flash Drive. Seen it in Argos yesterday @ €18.99.

Integral Micro Lite 16GB Flash Drive

RRP is €43.74 so it's a saving of €24.75. (57%) Can't confirm whether its reliable or not but it's a nice compact Flash Drive.

Also the 8GB @ €10.99

Seen higher capacity ones in store but can't locate them on the site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Unfortunately, both are completely out of stock everywhere according to http://www.checkargos.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Unfortunately, both are completely out of stock everywhere according to http://www.checkargos.com

Must of been a better deal than I thought :D

On a side note thats a handy site, I wasn't going through each store checking I assumed a few should still have them. Very handy little site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

Picked up a 8gb Sandisk Cruzer usb drive for €8.02 in Tesco Poleberry Waterford on Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭donnacha

south wrote: »
    Picked up a 8gb Sandisk Cruzer usb drive for €8.02 in Tesco Poleberry Waterford on Saturday night.

picked up the same one in tesco dundrum on saturday evening. Similar enough price available on amazon.co.uk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-flash-drive/dp/B00422F8LS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317042198&sr=8-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭pissed

The HP 16GB USB key is €7.99 in Tesco's at the moment. Still plenty of them in Ashbourne store this lunchtime.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

The Dublin stores never have these Tesco Bargains. I've been to 3 looking for that HP USB key and couldn't even find them on the shelve. In one I did and scanned in at full price.

The cruzer from Amazon is a bargain. I've 3 8GB ones of these and they are super fast and super compact. I paid €20+ each when I got them though.

I don't like the new model cruzers with the push out design.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

Did you notice if they had any more? Was this price listed on the shelf? I was down there a few days before and didn't notice this :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The 16gb cruzer is €13.45 on amazon.co.uk.

Advertisement