Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is a good online football betting site?

Options
  • 26-09-2011 1:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I want to start placing small bets on football matches (50p-£4) and was wondering what are some easy sites i can try out?

any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Bet365.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 WastedSpace

Betfair is the best but min bet is £2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 WastedSpace

Might be worth you looking at the free bets most online bookmakers give out to new signups.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Id go with PP as the site is very easy to navigate for beginners. I only use skybet and bet365 nowadays though.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Mosiki

Oddschecker.com will give you a good idea of the range of prices on offer.

William Hill tend to be good for prices when compared to their peers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Betfair.

there are ways around the min bet.

best advice you will ever get in gambling... Only do singles and take a long term view.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Can't fault Bet365 really, similar prices to Paddy Power, more market options with 365 thou.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Bet365s site is a lot harder to use imo .

• Registered Users Posts: 9 joshef

Football is world class game and there are millions of fans all around the world. If you are new to betting world then I will suggest that first go for those sites which offers free games to bet, than after some experience you should try for real money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Pinnacle Sports give the best prices on the football more often than any other bookmaker from what I see.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

This topic is of relevance to me :) My PP account is empty. I used it originally since it was the biggest name in terms of bookies. But now I can, I might switch over if people think another site is better....

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭kev250

Paddy Power is probally most suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Bwin :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Nal

betfair is the best but their site is horrible.

I like sky bets site, a lot, but alas, their odds are ****e. Im using paddy power at the min.

Advertisement