Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Sports/Adventure club wanted!!Any out there?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I want to join an extreme sports/ adventure club but can't find any!!

Bored and want to do something fun, active, adventurous and meet people at same time.

Abseiling, kayaking, diving, cliff jumping, wind surfing, surfing, different sports etc and then maybe a beer after!:)

None of my friends interested in above so need to find people who are!

Ideally would be great to find a club that tries different sports/activities but if there's a club or group who do even one of them, and is looking for new people to join in, I'd love to hear about it.

Or if there's people who'd be interested in the same, maybe we could start one ourselves??

Let me know,would love to hear back.;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fpower

Oh I'm based in Dublin by the way!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

fpower wrote: »
    I want to join an extreme sports/ adventure club but can't find any!!

Let me know,would love to hear back.;)

You could go down to the Irish Parachute Club in Clonbullogue, Co Offaly. A lot of Dublin lads go there and its only 1hr to 1.5 hrs away. There will be a good social night coming up soon with the Halloween weekend but most weekends there are a few people staying over having a couple of beers.

Once you get to know people there you'll see we meet up outside the club for a few drinks now and then as well as car-sharing so only one has to drive home with a sore head :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CrazzyD38

fpower wrote: »
    Oh I'm based in Dublin by the way!!!

Hi ya I know this is a year on now but are you still looking for extreme sports .
    Check out
    Surf dock they organise surf weekends
    Biking.ie rent mountain bikes 3rock and balinastoe .
    East coast surf club also meet up once a month for drinks near Pearce street and organise surf trips . Hope you got lucky if not this should get ya in the right direction

Advertisement