Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage Quickpay Payslips

Options
  • 25-09-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hello,

I'm using the free version of Sage Quickpay, I only want to print payslips for one employee (i.e. myself). There €83 + the Vodka And Tonic.

Does anyone know where I can get them a bit cheaper.

Regards,
    Stephen
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 La Flama Blanca

Let me check my office tomorrow. I had a bundle of these, but haven't used Sage in a few years. I know exactly which box to check...

PM me tomorrow during working hours to remind me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 La Flama Blanca

Binned them during last clearout!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

Hi Stephen

send me a DM with your address and i'll send you a few "samples"

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

I only want to print payslips for one employee (i.e. myself)

Well why not use palin A4 printer paper - it's the cheapest option.

Do anybody here know how to get the P45 details on the same version of Quickpay?

Regards,

Chevy RV

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Yllonnoc

Chevy,

I did think of this, but Quickpay only produces a .txt file with no headings, hence the payslip paper is required.

To get the P45 information, click on 'Reports' from the main menu, then 'Reports and Payslips', then in the middle column you should see an option for 'P45 Details', select this and click on preview to see the details.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

I've known people to create the headings in word for the payslip. They then print this and reload it and print the payslip from the payroll

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Yllonnoc

Never thought of that, I'll give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Herbalist

Hi Yllonnoc, Have PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ir555

is it not possible to photocopy a SAGE "type" wage slip and use the copied blanks instead of paying over the odds for them?

D

Advertisement