Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

really good mini company ideas

Options
  • 25-09-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

have no idea what to do for a mini company in enterprise, its an all girls school! any ideas? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Guess how many sweets in a jar always goes down well for a small bitta money, get peole to guess scores of matches with a prize money sum.. Again only small money though

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭King John The Last

FIFA tournment. Pay to enter. Run it during lunchtime 1-3 games each day depending on how long lunch is. Get a group members xbox/ps3 and a TV or projector. Group stages system so everyone gets a few games for their money. Best thing is you cant really lose money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

FIFA tournment. Pay to enter. Run it during lunchtime 1-3 games each day depending on how long lunch is. Get a group members xbox/ps3 and a TV or projector. Group stages system so everyone gets a few games for their money. Best thing is you cant really lose money.

You mispelled Gran Turismo 5

You mispelled Gran Turismo 5

I would laugh, but I have played GT5. Waste. Of. Money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭anirishlad

I would laugh, but I have played GT5. Waste. Of. Money.

Gran turismo is great once you start getting good cars

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

anirishlad wrote: »
    Gran turismo is great once you start getting good cars
    This. Though I would admit Forza 4 is better from what I played (i own GT5 but have played F4)

Oh yeah, sign into GT5 this week and get a free X2010, the best car in the game!

Anyway, I was thinking maybe using the Top Gear Track or Leguna Seca, they would take just a minute to get a lap done, in a Mistibushi Evo X, for €1 or even €2 per go, with a €50 Gamestop Voucher as reward? First Years would love it.

Thats what we might be doing.

The graphics were the ultimate let down. 150 excelent cars, 900 failures. My favourites werent on the good list:mad: But thats off topic. Fifa tournament was my orginal idea but my group changed it completely. If anyone does a game tournament, tell me how ye get on.

Advertisement