Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

game gears 3 trade in price?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 5:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

how much is the trade in value for gears of war 3 in the store game could anyone tell me? finished it on hardcore and am wondering how much i could get for it...more games await!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

balcanoy wrote: »
    how much is the trade in value for gears of war 3 in the store game could anyone tell me? finished it on hardcore and am wondering how much i could get for it...more games await!
    Fairly sure it's 30 in gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

€45 in Smyths till Tuesday week

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CyberJuice

balcanoy wrote: »

did you only buy the game for the single player

do you not enjoy the online part of it

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Cjayses

32 in xtravision

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭emul8ter25

Just called Game.

as of today the trade-in value is 35

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Jesus would you have not just rented it?? Everyone finished it in the first few days but the oline is why most people have it. Horde, beast, versus, there's countless hours in this game.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

GOW is mainly an online game.........i can barely pull myself away from my MVP,s long enough to even bother with the campaign......though if you can get 45 for it in smyths thats amusing as ive seen it sold for 40............away i go to buy 1000 copies of gow3...and sell them to smyths.......mwahhahahaha

denballs wrote: »
    GOW is mainly an online game.........i can barely pull myself away from my MVP,s long enough to even bother with the campaign......though if you can get 45 for it in smyths thats amusing as ive seen it sold for 40............away i go to buy 1000 copies of gow3...and sell them to smyths.......mwahhahahaha

only you get store credit, not money.....

so unless you need loads of store credit i dont get your logic.

emul8ter25 wrote: »
    only you get store credit, not money.....

so unless you need loads of store credit i dont get your logic.

And besides which, you realise we want pre-owned copies of big releases right? :D

niallon wrote: »
    And besides which, you realise we want pre-owned copies of big releases right? :D

well technically.... once someone buys it, it would be pre-owned.

nobody says the box has to be opened.

• Advertisement

emul8ter25 wrote: »
    well technically.... once someone buys it, it would be pre-owned.

nobody says the box has to be opened.

No I mean in the sense that no company is going to argue if someone trades in a bucket load of new release titles, sealed/unsealed whatever!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

ah...store credit....theres always a catch........still.....i could buy 1k copies make 5k store credit and sell it.....mwahahahaha

Advertisement