Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viber blocked by Vodafone??

Options
  • 24-09-2011 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Incredible.....I posted yesterday in relation to Viber being blocked by Vodafone on their 3G network and now when I logged back in to see if others have the same problem I am being told to combat spammers and nuisance comments, I am being restricted to the Newbie forum... and can no longer access the Voda forum....25 posts restriction....ok here goes....
    I am not a spammer or nuisance blogger, I have a genuine issue at the moment and using this forum...which was my understanding of what it is for, to air my opinions and see if other Vodafone customers have been affected by the 3G network no longer allowing Viber calls!!!!!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Broj wrote: »
    I am being restricted to the Newbie forum...

No, you're not.
    and can no longer access the Voda forum....25 posts restriction....

Also untrue, but you know this since you posted in there just 10 minutes ago.

ok here goes....
    I am not a spammer or nuisance blogger,
    And yet here you are hijacking a forum for your off-topic thread...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement