Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfermate Registration

Options
  • 23-09-2011 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

I've done the first online part of registering with Transfermate and have received an email asking for photocopied ID and utility/bank statement. They want them certified.

Is that the usual procedure with Transfermate?

Can I just present the copies and originals at a Garda Station and get them stamped there?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭cooper38

They have to do this for individuals, they need to 'know your customer'.
    I pop pee into their office in Dublin, once they copy your I'd and see you that's it done.

You can also stamp at Garda station but easy to pop in to them in Dublin or Kilkenny

QUOTE=Bunnyhopper;74553632]I've done the first online part of registering with Transfermate and have received an email asking for photocopied ID and utility/bank statement. They want them certified.

Is that the usual procedure with Transfermate?

Can I just present the copies and originals at a Garda Station and get them stamped there?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Bunnyhopper

Good stuff - I might just drop in to the Dublin office.

Thanks, cooper38.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

Good stuff - I might just drop in to the Dublin office.

Thanks, cooper38.

I use currencyfair.com and transferwise.com, just had to scan photo id and address, e-mail'd it to them.
    Done deal.

Advertisement