Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free €450 bet competition

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Do you know if everybody gets the 7 right do they each get €450 or is it split?
    Some tricky games in there for this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Do you know if everybody gets the 7 right do they each get €450 or is it split?
    Some tricky games in there for this weekend.

From Boyle's T+C's: *Winner must be unique, joint winners will be entered into a draw for the £/€450 free bet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 TheYid

A Norwich win and I'll have got them all right.

EDIT: Just had a quick look down the results. I reckon that 3 others are still in it. One other person has Norwich to win and the other two have a draw in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Joekers

TheYid wrote: »
    A Norwich win and I'll have got them all right.

EDIT: Just had a quick look down the results. I reckon that 3 others are still in it. One other person has Norwich to win and the other two have a draw in the game.
    I hope you have an accumalator on :-P Might be worth more than 450 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 TheYid

Joekers wrote: »
    No I didn't back my selection unfortunately. I might do one for most of the Premier League games each week from now on. However I thought the outcome of the majority of last weekends games were very predictable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Joekers

TheYid wrote: »
    Joekers wrote: »
    No I didn't back my selection unfortunately. I might do one for most of the Premier League games each week from now on. However I thought the outcome of the majority of last weekends games were very predictable.
    Fair play you did it B-)

Advertisement