Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

winter tyres

Options
  • 22-09-2011 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

Last 2 winters were COLD....and roads were slippy and dangerous. I had an accident on the roads due to icy conditions....Lough Gur froze over - again! Just wandering if anybody in Limerick is thinking of buying winter tyres? I have no idea of prices, or even if you can buy them in Limerick!
    Any feedback on winter tyres?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Winter tyres are now available in most tyre centres. Try Mid West Tyres in Raheen or Daly tyres. They are both stocking them now, get them early too - there will be a massive demand increase due to the last few years plus the forecast is cold for october!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

banjobongo wrote: »
    Last 2 winters were COLD....and roads were slippy and dangerous. I had an accident on the roads due to icy conditions....Lough Gur froze over - again! Just wandering if anybody in Limerick is thinking of buying winter tyres? I have no idea of prices, or even if you can buy them in Limerick!
    Any feedback on winter tyres?

I bought mine online,getting them fitted to a spare set of alloys tomorrow.

What size are your tyres,you can check out what's available on somewhere like camskill.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I bought mine online,getting them fitted to a spare set of alloys tomorrow.

What size are your tyres,you can check out what's available on somewhere like camskill.

Who did you go with in the end to fit them TT and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Just checked on Camskill for my tyre size. Dunlops £185 a corner. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

bazz26 wrote: »
    Who did you go with in the end to fit them TT and how much?

pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement