Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB mobile banking - online

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭tenchi-fan

I used to use dial-up internet banking on my wap-enabled Siemens phone 10 years ago. Wonder why it took so long for them to relaunch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭edunne2010

Why is there know iphone app?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

Because they haven't made one I assume? The mobile website works on the iphone browser though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Random wrote: »

I don't get it.I could always login to AIB on my phone and access all the services.

I don't get it.I could always login to AIB on my phone and access all the services.
    Theres not much to get really. Its a mobile optimised version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Theres not much to get really. Its a mobile optimised version.

I get that,but I found it pretty good as it was.Will check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

There was something in one of the newspapers today saying that they will be releasing an app (for android and apple) in the few months. Don't know what the advantage will be. You can already do everything the main website offers.

theyve got an android app now too - http://www.aib.ie/personal/online-services/Mobile-Banking

its pretty unimpressive though. its basically the mobile website in an app. the mobile website is easier if you ask me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I've found since the release of this mobile version of the website, it causes me more trouble than before it went mobile. I'm constantly getting " Cannont connect to server " errors and errors as I hit "Log-In" after filling in my registration number or password on my iPhone, causing me the need to refresh the page and have to start the log-in process again and then again hitting the same combination of errors mentioned and having to refresh the page and try again.. eventually logging in.

The Full site version seemed to perform a lot better and I never once ran into problems with it. The mobile site has left me in a few sticky situations when I really needed to check my account before I paid to see if I had a few last cents left in there :o:p

(hey i'm a cheap student!)

Advertisement