Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry Cleaners.

Options
  • 22-09-2011 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi guys, newbie here.
    Livin in Sligo now, and need a good Dry Cleaners.
    Anybody got any recommendations??
    Thanks in advance.
    Thomas

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Shane10

Hi guys, newbie here.
    Livin in Sligo now, and need a good Dry Cleaners.
    Anybody got any recommendations??
    Thanks in advance.
    Thomas

If you walk up the hill/street directly in line with O'Connell Street, there is one up there on the left. Seem fine to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭thomas98798

Thanks Shane.

Spotted a nice one, half way up Harmony Hill, just up from the restaurant called "Source", done the trick. Suit looks as good as new. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Auxred

I find the one in tubbercurry the best value.

Oh that wud b a bit far out for me, don't think it'd be worth my while draggin my auld rags of clothes that far ha thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Auxred

Having lived elsewhere I find dry cleaning in Sligo crazy expensive.

• Advertisement

Ya, but I don't mind paying for a job as long as it's done right. Professional Dry-Cleaners are hard to find in this country nowadays..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Thanks Shane.

Spotted a nice one, half way up Harmony Hill, just up from the restaurant called "Source", done the trick. Suit looks as good as new. :D:D

That's a good one alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

Master Dry Clearners on Harmony Hill is the best of them all, and is very central.

Advertisement