Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What TV do you own?

Options
  • 22-09-2011 1:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a new TV in the 40-42inch bracket and I'm wondering what people are buying?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I'm looking to get a new TV in the 40-42inch bracket and I'm wondering what people are buying?

Same here... would be good to see some replies to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭liamf

The Samsung D6100s are very nice.
    I have a 40" one of those and I'm very pleased with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

keep 'em comin' folks...........................................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Panasonic 42" G20B - plasma. (have it 15 months).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭200motels

I like Sony TV'S. I like the sharp picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Philips PFL 9664, bought through boards. 2 years old and a great TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,387 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

rednik wrote: »
    Philips PFL 9664, bought through boards. 2 years old and a great TV.

Bought a Philips PFL8404 42" LCD through boards in 2009, great TV.

My short list after exhaustive research was Philips, LG and Samsung, the boardsies discount and a 4 year guarantee from the lads in Richer Sounds (T/A the Philips shop in Dame St.) swung it for Philips.

Now that Philips is getting out of the TV business I'd not be considering them if I was buying today so the short list would be LG and Samsung. Sony have the same technology but are more expensive.

Advertisement