Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appealing results?

Options
  • 22-09-2011 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I'm Appealing my results when will they let me know about this?

I can't send emails from my student email cos i'm registered and I can't send emails to people from the college from my personal email account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dellboy2007

Ever hear of that telecommunications device; A Phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Also why cant you send emails from your personal account? I've no trouble sending from Gmail or Hotmail to the DKIT webmail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Indeed, it's all very complicated.....

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DkIT_Computing

You're best off using your personal email address for this, because at least you're guaranteed to have unfettered access to it. No one will have a problem contacting you at that, in fact I tend to prefer using personal email addresses as it means the student will actually check for new mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭emmbay

draffodx wrote: »
    Also why cant you send emails from your personal account? I've no trouble sending from Gmail or Hotmail to the DKIT webmail?

I sent an email to the exams office off it and I got a failure notice :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

emmbay wrote: »
    I sent an email to the exams office off it and I got a failure notice :confused:

What was the failure?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭emmbay

draffodx wrote: »
    What was the failure?

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

hsaadmin@dkit.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Ring the college and ask to be connected to which ever person you want to talk to.

That, or you could go into the college and find these people face to face.

Basic reception contact details: http://ww2.dkit.ie/about_dkit/contact

Surely they (reception) will be able to give you phone numbers if they are unable to connect you.

Nobody here is going to be able to sort these problems for, you will have to be assertive in your contacting of college personnel.

Students can't give definitive answers on these matters as the decisions do not rest with us.

Good luck with everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DkIT_Computing

Emmbay, that usually means that you have the wrong email address, not that your own email is at fault. Try hsa.admin instead of hsaadmin (the computing one is ica.admin, so I'm guessing all that's wrong is you're missing a ".")

Advertisement