Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AK-47

Options
  • 21-09-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

My girlfriend seems to be thinking of getting into airsoft, and she's pretty much obsessed with the AK-47. I thought I could give her a nice Christmas present, and I've been looking around at a few shops, but I thought I might ask here. Does anyone have an AK that they'd be willing to sell? It would have to have a full stock, with wooden or wood-like furniture, and no rails or anything like that. Basically just the default looking AK-47.
    Failing that, she said she wouldn't mind an AKS-74u, so if anyone had one of those, with wood-like furniture and no rail system, that would also do.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Alabastor_Twob

Bumping, also she said she wouldn't mind an AK-74

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

My girlfriend seems to be thinking of getting into airsoft, and she's pretty much obsessed with the AK-47. I thought I could give her a nice Christmas present, and I've been looking around at a few shops, but I thought I might ask here. Does anyone have an AK that they'd be willing to sell? It would have to have a full stock, with wooden or wood-like furniture, and no rails or anything like that. Basically just the default looking AK-47.
    Failing that, she said she wouldn't mind an AKS-74u, so if anyone had one of those, with wood-like furniture and no rail system, that would also do.
    Cheers.

Albastor I have a Cyma ak47 with reall wood and two hi cap metal mags I would part with, The only problem is I have no battery or charger It takes an 8.4 stick type, I don't skirmish only collect aeg's i will get pics up soon but it is the same as this, I have darkend the wood work for a better effect it is firing at between 290 and 305 fps look in for 160 and I will fire in a scope mount also
    http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/cyma-ak47s-full-metal-wood-airsoft-aeg-cm-042s.html

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Alabastor_Twob

That's a really good offer, but I'm afraid I can't accept at the moment, as it doesn't have a full stock. I really wish I could though. D:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Advertisement