Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluebird Studios Mix day

Options
  • 21-09-2011 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Planning to run a mixing day at Bluebird Studios. The day will be simply starting a mix for scratch to completion going through the steps in as much detail as time allows. I'll be covering my approach to mixing and hopefully people who attend will get something positive from the day. Like before I'll post full details of topics to be covered soon. This day will be free to everyone with only restriction being numbers. 16 is the max. If interested please let me know by PM. The date will soon be confirmed its planed for late November.

Many thanks
    - Declan

PS - those who contacted me through facebook post no need to to reply to this thread, I'll keep your names and details as persons interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

Hey Dec, I'd be very much into this. How much are you charging?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Definately up for this... Really enjoyed the last day on compressors....

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Bluebirdstudios

Hi all,
    Robin - the day is free , all you need is love!
    Thanks Alan for kind remarks.

I'm capping the numbers as from now, 28 interested that's tight in the control room. When I confirm the date I'm sure this number will drop and I will let people know if there are any places left.

I'll confirm the date next week.
    Thanks to all for PM's
    - Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mariothespeed

Hi Declan,

I know you've capped the numbers now but if anybody drops out can I be next on the list please?

Thanks, Maria

Hi All,
    The mix day will now be organised for sat 14 January 2012. I couldn't get the diary to clear up for Nov/Dec. Those people who have expressed an interest I will get back to you all 2 weeks before that date. Please note that all places are gone but if some people can't make that date I'll let you all know.
    Many thanks,
    - Declan.

• Advertisement

Hi All,
    Those folk who have already signed up for the mix day. Please note the mix day is happening on saturday (14th) coming starting at 11. PLease let me know if you are coming so I can organise numbers. Peolpe who are interested but haven't sign up I will let all know if there are any places left.
    Many thanks,
    - Declan

Hi,
    Could all who have originally put their names down the free mix day on saturday 14th confirm they are going. I have a lot of people looking to go but couldn't give them commitment untill all the people who have put their names down confirm they are going. There is only a set number of places..

I would be gratefull if you could let me ASAP.
    Many thanks - Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

Hi Declan, I can't make it now, Sorry... Funnily enough I have a mix day booked in!!

Best of luck with the session....

Rob

Hi all,
    Mix day is to start at 11 finish up at 4 approx. Those who are booked will find directions on the web www.bluebirdstudios.ie Might be a good idea to bring note books or ipads depends on how cool you are - I'll be on the notebooks !!
    I will send out a summary email on topics covered early next week.
    Old gregg has kindly offered a lift to people from the carlow, kildare, naas direction - /if intested you can send him a pm.

*****There are 2 places left ****

Hi all,
    There are 3 places left , some people had to pull out for a no. of reasons so if ye like mixing audio and want to come down for a free tips day just let me know.

Many thanks - Declan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭alan kelly

Great day down in Kildare yesterday....

Cheers Declan..

Tak soon

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,974 ✭✭✭fitz

Brilliant day, thanks Declan!
    Picked up a few real gems to try out...

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭danjokill

A+ Super day !

Thanks All,
    Great to have you around so we can talk shop-- I'll try to get my head around day 2 and get that going ASAP.
    I know you had to make the effort to come- I really apreciate it.
    Thanks again,
    - Dec.

Advertisement