Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about multiple win drivers.?

Options
  • 21-09-2011 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭

How many drivers of the current season have won the same Formula 1 Grand Prix at least two times?

I think 7
    Am i correct or wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

vectra wrote: »
    How many drivers of the current season have won the same Formula 1 Grand Prix at least two times?

I think 7
    Am i correct or wrong?

I think Vettel has won the Japanese, Malayasian, Italian and Valencia Grand Prix.
    Hamilton has won the Hungarian, Canadian, Chinese and German Grand Prix.
    Button has won the Australian and Hungarian Grand Prix
    Alonso has won the Malaysian, European (both at Nuremburgring), German (both Hockenheim), Bahrain (three times), Monaco, Japan(one at Suzuka and one at Fuji), Britain.
    Massa has won the Turkish GP three times, Brazilian twice and Bahrain twice.
    Barrichello has won the European GP twice(once at Valencia and once at Nuremburgring) and the Italian GP three times.
    Unsurprisingly Schumi has won quite a lot of GP at least twice. Australia(4), Austria(2), Belgium(6), Brazil(4), Canada(7), Europe(6 and I think all were at the Nurburgring), France (8), Germany (4), Britain (3), Hungary (4), Italy (5), Japan (4), Malaysia (3), Monaco (5), Pacific (2), San Marino (4), Spain (6) and the US GP five times. In fact it was easier to remember races Schumi didnt win twice! These would have been the Portugese, Bahrain and Chinese GP, I could be wrong on these but I'm nearly sure that I havent missed out on any wins!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

And of course he didnt win the Singapore GP Frostie (yet) or the Korean.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

And of course he didnt win the Singapore GP Frostie (yet) or the Korean.

Well I meant that there was only a couple of races that he has only won once, I think you could add Argentina to that list-as far as I remember he only won it in 98. As well as Singapore and Korea Schumi also didnt the Mexico and South African GP. Its amazing to think that there are only four races that he competed in and didnt win!

Advertisement