Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dublin folk band seeking well seasoned musicians in dublin

Options
  • 21-09-2011 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i play in many ballad/folk bands and am looking to start a new project. I am looking for musicians aged 21-25. Tin whistles, mandolin, bassist, bodhran, banjo, basically looking for trad musicians, all rounders.
    I want to start a Dublin based folk band, playing all the old worker/union songs
    e.g, mining songs, fishing songs, all those glorious work songs that originated from the u.k and ireland. if this is you please contact me.
    all the best,
    Luke.
    p.s:ego's are NOT welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 David Whelan Music

Hi, I play banjo, mandolin, guitar and a few other instruments. I'm living in Kildare, studied music in college and have plenty experience gigs. Email me with any info on this project?

Irishd_180@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 11 philthehorse

It's a pity I'm a Fiddle player that sounds good; I have the experience.

P

Advertisement