Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie/Pub poker in north Dublin

Options
  • 21-09-2011 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Evening all, I've just moved back to Dublin, lived in London for three years. I used to have an account here (rarely posted but read regularly) and just re-joined. I used to play regular PLHE cash in the fitz, but preferred the pub poker tourneys, mainly the 60 euro DC in the racecourse, Baldoyle. When I moved to London I played regular cash in the Empire & the Vic, and some tourneys in the Fox. Does anyone have any reccomendations of little pub poker tournies in the north Dublin area? I live in Howth, so anywhere around here/baldoyle/in towards the city would be fine. I also need to check out the westbury and get used to the fitz again.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Ian who used to do the Racecource has a game in the Belcamp on Fridays.
    its €20+€10+€10 6k +5k+7k its a pub game so its not too serious , but good craic with a few pints. You may recognise a few faces from the racecourse.;)

Advertisement