Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tribe radio tonight on 106.4FM! Competition time! 2x2 passes for System/Youngsta

Options
  • 21-09-2011 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭

198664_2331249725742_1384720871_32771301_5387972_n.jpg

Right peoples, if you're anything like me your liver will have taken an absolute battering over the past few days; Ireland's historic win over Australia, our national soccer team's other win over Kerry, our virtually unopposed victory at the world sheepdog trials, and the induction of a 73 year old Dubliner into the Tae Kwondo hall of fame have kept me in a celebratory mood even as the European project comes apart at the seams, Jedward leave the Big Brother house and Fianna Fail's withdrawal from the field make it highly unlikely that Dana will get enough nominations to secure her rightful seat in the Aras.

Despite all this though, while conceding the point that Arthur's day tomorrow will see us all getting gee-eyed for no apparent reason all over again, I still think it's fair to say that we all need somewhere to go of a Friday night, and sure System and Youngsta across two rooms is as good a lineup for a musical soirée as any of us have seen in a wee while, so if your pockets are light after the week that's been in it you can tune in to win one of two pairs of double passes that Hertz-U and Spectrum have kindly provided me with.

All you need to do to be in with a chance to win is to text the names of three records played over the course of our show tonight to the following number: 086 6001064

So get your trainspotting caps on or else just try and decipher my far-from-flawless Irish.

Good luck!

This week's special guest is Lukas Hornak from the Springfield Crew; Lukas has been playing out and about around Dublin and Ireland for a few years now with his merry band of Czech and Slovak compatriots the Springfield Crew. Collectively they tend to draw from the harder edges of the musical Spectrum, as befits their background in the Czech free party scene. Expect to be thrown a few curveballs.

Rolling it out from 2100 - 2230 on Dublin's Radio na Life 106.4 FM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

rolling in five minutes people

no bonz this evening, his poor wee liver is in a jock so he'd taking her handy

:pac:

Advertisement