Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Focalprice - 6% OFF coupon

Options
  • 21-09-2011 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

6% off coupon -> FPA6OFF

Valid until 24/9/22.

www.focalprice.com

Similar site to Dealextreme - some interesting gadgets there - some prices are better than Dealextreme, some not.

Always a good idea to compare the two anyway!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

One of my friends told me from today to Sep26, there will be a promotion on 20 best seller on Focalprice, 35%off, really a bargain for all of us

check the page here:
    http://www.focalprice.com/top_20_sale.html/?utm_source=FP&utm_medium=TTS&utm_campaign=FP_TTS_INDEX01

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭gomara

Ummmm Ad is misleading, ad states 35% off the Top 20, but its actually up to 35% off, only one item at that discount. Has anyone used this site, looks a little amateurish??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 opendoor2

gomara wrote: »
    Ummmm Ad is misleading, ad states 35% off the Top 20, but its actually up to 35% off, only one item at that discount. Has anyone used this site, looks a little amateurish??

agree with you, maybe this is one way to attract the customers:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

That's not what the advert says. It states:
    ..you'll be able to get up to 35% off the Top 20 selling products..

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

Has anyone used this site, looks a little amateurish??

I've used the site a lot and never had a problem with it - except for impulse-buying loads of gadgets I don't need! :)

It's quite similar to Dealextreme - there are a quite a few threads on it here on BA over years.

Delivery times are 2-3 weeks usually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭g0g

Doodlebug wrote: »
    I've used the site a lot and never had a problem with it - except for impulse-buying loads of gadgets I don't need! :)

It's quite similar to Dealextreme - there are a quite a few threads on it here on BA over years.

Delivery times are 2-3 weeks usually.

+1 have used them maybe 5-10 times in total for buying random stuff and never had a problem. I normally prefer Dealextreme, but have no idea why! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cityhunter

I have bought one little gadget from this site, all goes well ,but it takes nearly a month to get it, so if you want a try ,you may buy some stuffs not in urgent, I suggest

About the reputation, before you buying online you can check its reputation on resellerating,sometimes ,it is a guide to you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭cityhunter

g0g wrote: »
    +1 have used them maybe 5-10 times in total for buying random stuff and never had a problem. I normally prefer Dealextreme, but have no idea why! :)

I have the buying experience with DX too, all goes well ,maybe the reason you prefer DX is the style of the page?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭crystallove

Just ordered one angry birds sticker costs $1,funny indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Here is a 5% off code for Buyincoins

5%ALLSITE

They also have a buy 2 get a 3rd Free offer on a limited range of items.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 45 opendoor2

Do-more wrote: »
    Here is a 5% off code for Buyincoins

5%ALLSITE

They also have a buy 2 get a 3rd Free offer on a limited range of items.

just checked the website, really tempting

Advertisement