Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafe in Roscommon

Options
  • 21-09-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a nice cafe/deli in Roscommon town?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Comfy Cafe in the centre of town is lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Comfy Cafe in the centre of town is lovely!

Agree, as is Molloys artisan bakery out the galway road.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭shoes34

thanks, will decide between the two. My Uncle is handicapped and lives in Roscommon and we wanted to bring him somewhere different we usually go the Abbey Hotel. Do you know if the aisles are wide i.e. for a wheelchairs or is it difficult to getting around either of those places to get to the bathroom?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 chocolate_cat

Gleeson is nice. A bit tatty outside, litter on the ground, but nice inside.

shoes34 wrote: »
    thanks, will decide between the two. My Uncle is handicapped and lives in Roscommon and we wanted to bring him somewhere different we usually go the Abbey Hotel. Do you know if the aisles are wide i.e. for a wheelchairs or is it difficult to getting around either of those places to get to the bathroom?

Try the Peppermill, out the Golf Links Road,there would be plenty of room inside to manoeuvre a wheelchair, and they do LOVELY desserts! It's pretty busy but the food is nice. Here's their Facebook page, gives you an idea of inside.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pepper-Mill/295423847951

• Advertisement

shoes34 wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a nice cafe/deli in Roscommon town?

Where did you go in the end?

Advertisement