Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom NGB Usage Limit Question

Options
  • 20-09-2011 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi all, I'm an eircom NGB customer and I lately checked my usage to see that I was almost at what I thought was my "limit". I clicked to see more information and this is what it said.

Total Downloads to date this month: 26652 MB (26.028 GB)Total Uploads to date this month: 1799 MB (1.757 GB)Combined Download + Upload to date this month: 28451 MB (27.785 GB)Product Allowance:Unlimited

Now it says there product allowance "unlimited" but when I first got the broadband the contract had a 30GB a month DL/UL limit. Does this mean I have unlimited usage? Some help with this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭collier

Hi all, I'm an eircom NGB customer and I lately checked my usage to see that I was almost at what I thought was my "limit". I clicked to see more information and this is what it said.

Total Downloads to date this month: 26652 MB (26.028 GB)Total Uploads to date this month: 1799 MB (1.757 GB)Combined Download + Upload to date this month: 28451 MB (27.785 GB)Product Allowance:Unlimited

Now it says there product allowance "unlimited" but when I first got the broadband the contract had a 30GB a month DL/UL limit. Does this mean I have unlimited usage? Some help with this situation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

It sounds like you are on NGB Regular now which has an unlimited allowance but a Fair Usage policy of 250GB combined.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi iScopedThePope,

Yes it sounds as though you have been migrated from the standard broadband home plus "up to 3MB" 30GB usage per month package, to the next generation broadband regular "up to 8MB" 250GB (fair usage per month) - Same price.

If you private message me with your account telephone number and I can confirm that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 20 iScopedThePope

Thanks everyone for the help. Btw I only joined the forum so sorry if I posted in the wrong place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Thanks everyone for the help. Btw I only joined the forum so sorry if I posted in the wrong place
    Hi iScopedThePope

glad you got your query answered. Any other query just post here.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement