Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freya, Debenham Gorgeous & Panache Cleo

Options
  • 20-09-2011 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I live in the US but have a hard time finding bras my size, so I ordered online from Debenham's. My Freya 30G bras fit great. However I had to send the Gorgeous bras back. The band was tight and cups were too small. Should I go up to a 32G or 34G in the Gorgeous brand? Has anyone else compared these 2 bra brands? Also, the Panache Cleo also has a smaller band size and cup size. So has anyone compared Freya to Panache?

I am looking to reorder but want to make sure I don't have to send the Gorgeous or Panache bras back again.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

I found Gorgeous slightly tighter on the band than Freya (am 30F), and for me not supportive enough, but it was only slightly tighter. Cup was close to ok - I tried the 32E as well and it was miles too big in the band.

Fantasie fits almost exactly like Freya - they might be the same company? have not purchased Panache, tried one or two but didn't like them.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I find I have to go up a cup size in the Gorgeous bras, but the same size band is fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Oh you should try Bravissimo in the UK, incredible selection and when you ring, the girls are really helpful - tips like certain brands are more generous in the cup, the band stretchiness, whether to go up or down depending on the brand or even the style from certain brands. Have used them for years.

Advertisement