Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paypal recruitment

Options
  • 20-09-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi there
    i have a question for someone who undergone interview and language tests for customer service position.is it really hard to pass it?what kind of question do they ask and are the language tests hard to answer.how does it looks like.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 248 ✭✭I love Joan Burton

faral wrote: »
    hi there
    i have a question for someone who undergone interview and language tests for customer service position.is it really hard to pass it?what kind of question do they ask and are the language tests hard to answer.how does it looks like.

Jaysus, OP I have no idea, but youd wanna do better than your spelling here man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Congratulations to anyone who gets to test/interview with Paypal - I gave up sending in my CV as I never even got an acknowledgement :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭faral

Delancey wrote: »
    Congratulations to anyone who gets to test/interview with Paypal - I gave up sending in my CV as I never even got an acknowledgement :mad:
    keep trying.I was applying to them since 3 years+:D dont loose a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Not sure if I'm too late for this but my recruitment process went like this.

Phone call from HR, brief discussion about what i know about PayPal, and an overview of my CV.

Then the language test. You get a phonecall and they are looking at having a conversation with you for about 10 minutes. They ask you a question like 'what is your favourite technology'. They also ask you to write down a name and address, and then you have to spell it back to them.

If you pass this stage then they do a proper phone interview with you(usually the supervisor of the department you are going to)

They ask all the general CS job questions you can find on Google. That interview usually lasts about 20-30 minutes.

After that you have to go for a face to face interview(much more informal than the phone one) and do a test where they give you 3 CS type customer questions, and you must type a response to them with only the PayPal website as a reference.

That was the order I had mine in, but I've heard others saying they did the test first.

Not sure if it has changed, but that's what they did 2 year ago. Good luck!

Advertisement