Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT10, 682 gold e, kemen wanted

Options
  • 19-09-2011 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

as the title says im looking for a dt10, 682 gold e, or a kemen in sporter 32" barrels if you have got 1 of the above or know of someboby who has 1 for sale can you please contact me,, any replies are appricated
    regards,
    wex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 506 ✭✭✭moby30

Chancing my arm here but I have a Browning 525 grade 5 with extra wood sporter with 32 inch barrels. Great condition. Open to offers.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 19 wex4dhint

thanks moby im not reall looking for a browning im looking more for wat is on the orignal post but will keep in mind if i dont get sorted!!!! cheers :)

No prob wex4dhint. Just chancing my arm:) Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭rossline123

Liam walsh knocknagashel co kerry gundealer has 682 gold e 32 for sale if thats any good to you

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Woodcock man

moby30 wrote: »
    Chancing my arm here but I have a Browning 525 grade 5 with extra wood sporter with 32 inch barrels. Great condition. Open to offers.
    Thanks

I know a guy looking for one of those ....... what sort of money you have in mind ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭hunter23

pm sent

bump

I was down in Paul walshes today in gorey and he has a lovely 682 gold e. It's second hand but looks brand new. Worth having a look at I reacon.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭ecr

wex4dhint wrote: »
    as the title says im looking for a dt10, 682 gold e, or a kemen in sporter 32" barrels if you have got 1 of the above or know of someboby who has 1 for sale can you please contact me,, any replies are appricated
    regards,
    wex
    i hav a 32inch dt 10 trap as new with stunning dark wood if thats any good used 5 times goin cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭GixxerThou

What about a blaser f3?

• Advertisement

cheers guys

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15 bikerboy77

I have a DT10 for sale, 3 years old, mint, 30 inch sporter, lovely wood.

bump back up there

Advertisement