Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

CCM Circuit Board Schematic - Passat B5

Options
  • 19-09-2011 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get my hands on a schematic diagram (not just the connector pinouts) for a Comfort Control Module (CCM) also known as a Convenience Module:

VW Passat B5
    1.9TDI

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 _viktor_f_

Did you find any cirquit diagram for the CCM? I'm also looking for it. I'm trying to figure out why I cannot communicate with my CCM through OBDII (I have continuity for the K-line pins) and today I checked the SMD diodes, zener diodes and the electrolytic capacitor. Just to do something, I don't really know their exact role. Unfortunatley, they were all good...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

This is a 2 year old thread, so I doubt he did.

That aside, you will need a VW specific scan tool to communicate with the CCM as it does not use OBD2 - that protocol is purely for drivetrain components.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 _viktor_f_

It was worth a shot :)

I have an e-bay vag-com cable with vag-com 409.1 (freeware) and it communicates with my ECU, instrument cluster and ABS. As soon as I try to connect to my CCM the error message is "unable to sync baud rate". There are threads where people suggest to lower the baud rate which I've tried without luck. It seems also to flood the K-line at this point, as I cannot connect to ECU etc until I pull and re-seat fuse 14 (discontinue power to the CCM). My main problem is that my CCM lost coding of my remotes so I have no remote locking. And I can't re-program them with the non-computer way either. No water ingress.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭golfbgud

_viktor_f_ wrote: »
    Did you find any cirquit diagram for the CCM? I'm also looking for it. I'm trying to figure out why I cannot communicate with my CCM through OBDII (I have continuity for the K-line pins) and today I checked the SMD diodes, zener diodes and the electrolytic capacitor. Just to do something, I don't really know their exact role. Unfortunatley, they were all good...

Nope!

Advertisement