Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should adverts.ie allow ear candles/detox pads

Options
  • 19-09-2011 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

I notice adverts.ie carry ads for ear candles and detox feet pads, both of which have be proven to be complete scams.

I reported the ads saying that if they work then they are "medical devices" and therefore should be banned as such (their rules, not mine) or if they don't work so they should be banned becasue the ad is misleading (again, their rules). I didn't get a reply.

Opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭good logs...

kuro_man wrote: »
    I notice adverts.ie carry ads for ear candles and detox feet pads, both of which have be proven to be complete scams.

I reported the ads saying that if they work then they are "medical devices" and therefore should be banned as such (their rules, not mine) or if they don't work so they should be banned becasue the ad is misleading (again, their rules). I didn't get a reply.

Opinions?
    there to busy sticking candles in there ears and detoxing there feet......

Advertisement