Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with bonus

Options
  • 19-09-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭

so i opened an account wiith bet 365 a while ago i deposited 50 nd they gave me 50 more bonus

so i bet the 50 on a horse in galway; it won, and i put the 50 bonus on dublin

i also put 40 on a horse that lost, so i have now 85 withdrawable and 250 in my bonus, the rules say
    Open an account today and claim your 100% Deposit Bonus - Join Now!

In order to qualify for your bonus, please follow these simple instructions:

Open an account, make a deposit of €10* or more and you will be entitled to a 100% bonus on your qualifying deposit up to a maximum of €200*.

Once you open your account we will send you a 10 digit Offer Code ending in NCDB2 via email. To claim your bonus, simply make a qualifying deposit, select Members from the Services menu, go to Offers, then Enter Offer Code.

If you do not receive the Offer Code ending NCDB2, or would like to update your email address please visit Members.

To bet with your bonus, simply play through the amount of your deposit once on the sports and markets of your choice. You will need to play through your deposit and bonus three times prior to making a withdrawal.

so does this mean i have to place bets to a total value of 3 times bonus and three times initial : ie; 300 in total?
    i have placed 50+40+50 so far so if i bet another 160 will i then be able to claim my bonus?

i could be the 160 on auz to beat the usa of something like that

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

found somewhere that i have to use bets of better than 1/2

Advertisement