Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Promo Code, 30% off Europe Fares, €50 off US return fares

Options
  • 19-09-2011 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭

30GSFLYEUR for Europe, 50GSFLYRTN for US
    Travel Dates: November 8th, 2011 - March 24th, 2012
    (excluding 15 Dec-8 Jan and 9 Feb-20 Feb)

• Enter the code into the promo code box on aerlingus.com to receive the discount.
    • The discount applies to fares only and does not apply to taxes and charges.
    • The discount applies to direct routes from Ireland as per current schedule.
    • This offer is only available on aerlingus.com
    • Offer valid from September 19th - midnight September 26th
    • 30% off fares to Europe offer:

- Exclude fares to Canaries and to the United Kingdom

- Travel Dates: November 8th, 2011 - March 24th, 2012 (excluding 15 Dec-8 Jan and 9 Feb-20 Feb)
    • €50 off return fares to USA offer:

- Travel Dates: November 1st - March 31st

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Thanks for posting OP, because every little helps, but I just did a dummy booking to Paris and using the code got me a mighty discount of €3.60 :rolleyes:

If you can get it to work better for you then it's worthwhile, but I doubt many would be booking on the back of this tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

The discount is only on the fare which these days is always a small amount. The taxes and charges are on top and are usually the majority of the fare.

I've always wondered exactly how much of the "taxes and charges" are actually paid over to the government.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Clanket wrote: »
    The discount is only on the fare which these days is always a small amount. The taxes and charges are on top and are usually the majority of the fare.

I've always wondered exactly how much of the "taxes and charges" are actually paid over to the government.
    Exactly, when the fare itself is €5.99 each way, but the final cost ends up being €100+ then you have to wonder where they find 90 odd euro in taxes/charges/fees or whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Savman wrote: »
    Thanks for posting OP, because every little helps, but I just did a dummy booking to Paris and using the code got me a mighty discount of €3.60 :rolleyes:

If you're flying to Paris (or London) don't forget to check the fares with Air France (both routes operated by Irish Airline CityJet) They might be cheaper...

• Advertisement
Advertisement