Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi to Sixmilebridge Sat Night

Options
  • 19-09-2011 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭

I need to get a taxi to Sixmilebridge from Limerick this Sat night for about 5 people.

Does anyone have an idea how much this would cost and who I should ring?

Would be leaving Limerick about 2AM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Give Treaty Cabs (061) 415544 a call they do good set price fares from their base in Davis Street.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭europa11

Was about to recommend them too. They'll give a set price and have a few mini-cabs so 5 passengers shouldn't be a problem.

I'd guess €25.00 or so fare-wise!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Might work out cheaper to ring one of the taxi firms in Shannon town for a price as coming to collect you from Shannon is alot closer than a taxi coming out from the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

bazz26 wrote: »
    Might work out cheaper to ring one of the taxi firms in Shannon town for a price as coming to collect you from Shannon is alot closer than a taxi coming out from the city.

That makes no sense. She's going from Limerick to Sixmilebridge, a Shannon cab will charge an extra tenner for the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,158 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That makes no sense. She's going from Limerick to Sixmilebridge, a Shannon cab will charge an extra tenner for the job.

Woops my bad, I read it the other way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

why not ring a cab co in Shannon anyways. They might be coming back out to Shannon from Limerick, and you may be able to share the fare if it's a minivan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 381 ✭✭INEEDANID

seachto7 wrote: »
    why not ring a cab co in Shannon anyways. They might be coming back out to Shannon from Limerick, and you may be able to share the fare if it's a minivan...

I would'nt want to be going with others really. Just going to book my taxi for me and my friends. Have a couple of numbers now anyway. Thanks all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

I know a lad living in cratloe and it costs him 17-20 when he gats a cab so another 5 or 7 onto that would be the price you're looking at.

Advertisement