Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

911 NCT

• 18-09-2011 11:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭

After arguing with a few people hear ... getting ignored ... i want to mention a term that Ramocc made.

NCT = "Non-Conspiracy" Theorist

these crazy people blindy refuse to believe any theory other than the mainstream theory.
    they will follow the main theory regardless of lack of proof.
    they will deny proof to the contrary.
    they lump anyone who questions the mainstream together with people who believe in bigfoot and godzilla.

I will now use this to counter CT arguments.

please let me know if you like ...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

davoxx wrote: »
    After arguing with a few people hear ... getting ignored ...

I wonder why.......

These people are like skeptics, you know, the people that require evidence to believe in something.
    davoxx wrote:

Use instead of using facts and evidence to support ridiculous claims, good luck with that mate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,539 ✭✭✭davoxx

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I wonder why.......
    because NCTs can not reply with facts, and they deny facts that do not fit mainstream beliefs?
    These people are like skeptics, you know, the people that require evidence to believe in something.
    not NCTs they just follow the flow, and deny.
    Use instead of using facts and evidence to support ridiculous claims, good luck with that mate.
    like saying a certain page of a certain report, but that certain NCT won't even read it? ... thanks for the luck, though an apology would have been better.

And thanks for dropping in you NCT you, proved my point.

And thanks for dropping in you NCT you, proved my point.

I must say your not very good at fishing, trolling yes, fishing no.......

I must say your not very good at fishing, trolling yes, fishing no.......
    thanks, coming from you than means less than nothing .. just a wasted post i suppose.

thanks, coming from you than means less than nothing .. just a wasted post i suppose.

As opposed to this waste of a thread, created soley to invoke some kind of arguement to hide your lack of facts/evidence, ......yawn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

After arguing with a few people hear ... getting ignored ... i want to mention a term that Ramocc made.

these crazy people blindy refuse to believe any theory other than the mainstream theory.
    they will follow the main theory regardless of lack of proof.
    they will deny proof to the contrary.
    they lump anyone who questions the mainstream together with people who believe in bigfoot and godzilla.

please let me know if you like ...

Jebus sometimes it's very difficult not to tell people some home truths. Why don't you just stop the crap and the flaming/trolling bullshít.

As opposed to this waste of a thread, created soley to invoke some kind of arguement to hide your lack of facts/evidence, ......yawn
    then why are you here? with your ablitiy to not read reports and then dispute them? and then not aplogise after been proven wrong again and again and again ... this is why you should be the poster child of NCT
    ... smile

i'm not looking for an argument, not from you who needs me to download it and print it out and read it word for word together for an apology ...

yeah YAWN indeed.

meglome wrote: »
    Jebus sometimes it's very difficult not to tell people some home truths. Why don't you just stop the crap and the flaming/trolling bullshít.

who is Jebus?
    is that a fact/evidence/proof you are using?

here is a saying that might help you out in life "don't call bull**** when you are full of ****".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

This thread is going nowhere. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement