Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musical theatre voice lessons?

Options
  • 18-09-2011 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey guys :)
    So I've unfortunately had to leave my singing teacher of around a year due to me moving out for college, so am looking for someone teaching singing, in particular musical theatre, based around Dublin City Centre? 19 y/o female btw! I've been trawling the internet but can't find much, if anyone knows of anyone PLEASE let me know :)
    Thank youu.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lornajean Hehir

Hi there,

I am a singing teacher here in Cork. Im in my fourth year of my music degree in the School of Music and im trained classical but I also have a lot of experiance in musical theatre shows before i went only into classical.

if you would like i am up in dublin on weekends if you are still looking to get lesons?

i teach in Monsktown in south Dublin, right next to dunloaighre, or I also commute to students houses if that is better for you.

If your interested my no is 085 1188949

thanks!

Advertisement